|Content||Starting your morning with a hot cup of cocoa is something we’re all familiar with. These yummy chocolately food drinks fill us up and give us the energy and nutrients to go about our busy days. When the cocoa powder melts into the hot water and we stir it up, we know our day is off to a great start.
with the following benefits of:
- 8 immunity nutrients - Vitamins (A, B12, C, D), Zinc, Iron, Copper and Selenium - contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- It has Phosphorous (which is the building block for normal bone development) and Vitamin D (which helps in normal absorption of Calcium and Phosphorous)
- It contains Protein (which helps in maintenance and growth of muscle mass), Vitamin B12/B2 (which is essential for maintaining a normal function of the nervous system) and Iodine/Iron (which support normal cognitive functions.
|Kilishi is a version of jerky that originated in Hausaland specifically Niger . It is a dried form of suya, made from cow, sheep or goat meat. It is a type of spicy beef jerky.|
- Tata Tea Gold is a unique blend of fine Assam tea leaves with special 15% long leaf.
- These gently rolled 15% long chai leaf, open up in boiling water to release a superior aroma.
- The natural aroma of Tata tea gold will make you feel refresh, and every sip of it will rejuvenate your mood.
- The tea is produced by mixing crushed, tear, curl granules with gently rolled long leaves for enhanced flavor and taste.
- Millions of Indians have chosen Tata Tea making it a leading Tea brand in India. Our team of Tea experts is honoured by your faith in our commitment to quality.
|Kinkeliba has been enjoyed for centuries throughout West Africa as a healthy, caffeine-free, herbal tea. Our kinkeliba is wild-harvested by hand and cleaned of stems to bring you the purest of our favourite of the continental "bush teas".
Ingredient: Dried leaves of Kinkeliba 100%. Keep in a dry place, away from sunlight.
Nutritional information per 100g: energy 372kJ / 89kcal, Fat 0.01g, of which saturated 0g, carbohydrates 0.1g, of which sugars 0g, Protein 22g, salt 0g.||A tasty treat of fried dough, similiar to chin chin.|