|Content||Coconut Milk Powder is an excellent shelf-stable ingredient for dry applications, confectionery items, or any recipe that calls for coconut milk. Combine with hot water to replicate canned "light" coconut milk, or use as a flavoring for ice cream, yogurt, sauces, and beverages.
Ingredients: Coconut Milk, Tapioca Maltodextrin (Derived from non-GMO Yuca Root*), Modified Potato Starch.||Starting your morning with a hot cup of cocoa is something we’re all familiar with. These yummy chocolately food drinks fill us up and give us the energy and nutrients to go about our busy days. When the cocoa powder melts into the hot water and we stir it up, we know our day is off to a great start.
with the following benefits of:
- 8 immunity nutrients - Vitamins (A, B12, C, D), Zinc, Iron, Copper and Selenium - contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- It has Phosphorous (which is the building block for normal bone development) and Vitamin D (which helps in normal absorption of Calcium and Phosphorous)
- It contains Protein (which helps in maintenance and growth of muscle mass), Vitamin B12/B2 (which is essential for maintaining a normal function of the nervous system) and Iodine/Iron (which support normal cognitive functions.
|These cornmeal mushes, which may also be called cornmeal porridge, polenta, grits, cou cou, mamaliga, or l'escaoutoun, are made and eaten in a variety of ways in their respective locations. Some are savory, some are sweet, and some combine the two.
This is known as pap in Africa.||
- A highly nutritious, instant cereal
- Suitable for infants when breast milk or formula can no longer fully cover the nutritional requirements
- Stage 1 - for babies from 6 months
- Imported from Europe
|Nestle Nido instant full cream milk powder. Nido is a dry whole milk powder.|