|Quaker oatmeal for quick breakfast.100% Wholegrain Goodness Quaker Oats UK. ... For those looking for simplicity, grab a box of Quaker Oats So Simple and be inspired by the easy and delicious
|About the product:
Ingredients : 100% Fresh potato leaves
- When it comes to Congolese cuisine, “Potato Leaf Stew” / “Matembela” is among those favorite stews
- Sweet potato crops are common throughout tropical Africa, and sweet potato leaves are widely consumed in Congo, Giunea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Uganda.
- Potato greens are the leaves of the sweet potato plant. They are highly nutritious, rich in antioxidants, proteins, and vitamin B. This green vegetable also contain some valuable minerals, including iron, calcium, and zinc.
- Sweet potatoes are widely known and loved. But most people are not aware that the leaves can be cooked to make healthy and delicious greens.
|100% Wholegrain Goodness Quaker Oats. For those looking for simplicity, grab a box of Quaker Oats So Simple and be inspired by the easy and delicious oat
Kaun Potash (Kanwa, Akanwu, Potash)
Several natural mineral resources that are highly beneficial for human usage have been unraveled in the past and more are yet to be known. One of such important natural resources is potash, which is also known as kaun, akanwu or kanwa. Potash (akanwu) is a type of lake salt (sodium carbonate) that is dry and hydrated in nature.
Benefits Of Kaun Potash (Akanwu, Kanwa)
- Culinary Purposes : Potash (Kaun) is edible and is usually used for cooking pulses like beans, akidi (black Mexican beans), fiofio (cowpea beans) etc in order to tenderize the pulses so easily. Akanwu is also added in ewedu and okro soup during preparations in order to boost the viscosity as well as to increase the greenness and texture of the vegetables. It is used for mixing water and oil while preparing local dishes like abacha, ugba and nkwobi.
- Toothache Relief Akanwu (potash) can be ground and mixed with water before applying on tooth to relieve toothache.
- Acts as a Preservative: Kaun potash (akanwu) solution can be used as a preservative.