- Tata Tea Gold is a unique blend of fine Assam tea leaves with special 15% long leaf.
- These gently rolled 15% long chai leaf, open up in boiling water to release a superior aroma.
- The natural aroma of Tata tea gold will make you feel refresh, and every sip of it will rejuvenate your mood.
- The tea is produced by mixing crushed, tear, curl granules with gently rolled long leaves for enhanced flavor and taste.
- Millions of Indians have chosen Tata Tea making it a leading Tea brand in India. Our team of Tea experts is honoured by your faith in our commitment to quality.
|NESTLÉ MILO®. is a delicious Chocolate-Malt breakfast beverage that helps give your kids the energy they need to succeed everyday.
INGREDIENTS: CHOCOLATE MALT BEVERAGE WITH SKIMMED MILK, VITAMINS AND MINERALS.||Kilishi is a version of jerky that originated in Hausaland specifically Niger . It is a dried form of suya, made from cow, sheep or goat meat. It is a type of spicy beef jerky.||Instant Ginger Drink is made using top grade ginger and honey to give a refreshing feeling when consumed. Modern and hygienic manufacturing techniques are used to preserve the natural taste, goodness and fragrance. It is an ideal drink for everyone.||Tom Tom is a soothing menthol oval black and white sweet, with strong menthol flavor made by cadbury. It's the number one Nigerian candy. TomTom delivers quality, fresh breath and instant sweet relief.||Sodiro offers an extensive range of Surinamese and Javanese chips. In 1998 they started producing banana chips and since then they have expanded the range with, among other products, Javanese péjé, cassava chips and brong brong (rice crackers). The chips are prepared according to traditional recipes and are available in small and large packaging. This makes Sodiro a household name among both ethnic shop and catering visitors!|
There are no reviews yet.